In uncertain times


Life this week was rough. That is an understatement. Just imagine your worst day and magnify that about a thousand times. That was this week for me.
And yet, I am so thankful. I am so grateful to have Josh, forever and always, and no one can take him away. I am so glad for the glimpse of Carly I have been given. Her sweet and gentle spirit takes my breath away and I can't imagine living life without her, although I might have to. Even a moment with this precious girl is a gift. I am so glad to have a husband that loves me, that works so hard for his family, that would never raise his hand to me, or hurt my children, or betray me. I am so lucky to have parents that think I'm great and siblings that think I'm worthwhile. I am so amazed to have loyal friends that make up for the ones that aren't. I am unbelievably blessed to have a usually joyful life, and I am glad to know that after rain the sun comes out again. Even in Michigan.

Comments

Jenn said…
I love you and am praying for all of you.
Jenn

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Possibly a treat, but maybe a fork in the eye

Forty three