Four For Friday, Vol. 1

A shameless rip off of B-happy's "Three Things Thursday" and other famous alliterative blogs.

1. Best thing I bought at the store this week: Just For Me hair relaxer

This product is life changing. LIFE CHANGING.

Before the relaxer our hair care sessions (ie brushing, styling, washing, looking at, touching, thinking about of Carly's hair) looked something like this

But without the cute pigtails.

Now our hair care sessions look something like this:

And I am not even kidding.

When Carly was having her hair washed, post fabulous relaxation (courtesy of her Godmother, Michelle), her bangs fell down onto her face. She caught a glimpse of them and was startled.

"What's that!" she said, reaching up tentatively to touch them.
"That's your hair," Michelle said.
Carly pushed them away from her eyes, amazed while Michelle and I howled with laughter.

Classic.

2. The book on my nightstand: Twilight (currently on my second read through)

3. The CD I last listened to in my car: Blue October - Foiled

4. Show on my TV: iCarly on Nickelodeon (Josh has the remote)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Possibly a treat, but maybe a fork in the eye

Forty three