Why did I ever.....

We have a new passion in our house. Our "friend" Chuck recently bought us the game "World of Warcraft" and a two month membership. I say "friend" because this game has taken over our lives! Eric loves it, I love it, Joshua loves it, and I am sure in time Carly will love it too! It is really sad when you fight over playing a dumb game with your husband and your seven year old. "I get to play first", "No I called it in the car", "Yeah, well I called it in my sleep last night, so there". SAD. Eric says that "at least we're not out spending money". I guess that is true, and I try to think of that while I am playing at two in the morning and my eyeballs are about to pop out of my head.
In the meantime, if any of you smiling happy people also happen to belong to the World of Warcraft Victims Society, make sure you drop us a "whisper" next time you're playing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!