Happy Harryoween

Yes, I said Harryoween. I noticed an absence of Harry Potter costumes out on the street this year - nevertheless, my enthusiasm for the new HP movie is not one bit dampened. In fact, I think I might be bordering on mania. I analyze the web pictures and sneak peeks looking for differences in the movie and books. (incidentally, has anyone else noticed an alarming trend toward Harry - Hermione romance in the Goblet of Fire movie trailer?! Gah!) Only 18 more days to the new movie, and yes I AM counting the days.
Another side note: the Half Blood Prince is my favorite. After I finished reading it I went to blog sites to read about possible plots, theories, etc. Feel free to agree or disagree in a comment (hint hint).

Comments

Thomas said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Silly Teacher said…
Snape is still good!!! I know it!
Sarah said…
I completely agree!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!