Infamous is better than famous...

So, I suddenly realize that my blog isn't famous. It's not even very well read. I mean, Jenn and Jen are the only ones that ever comment....aside from those annoying "hey great blog, if you ever want to buy something from me visit my site www.whywouldIbother.yaright (I can't believe that self-hypertexted itself!) So it makes me think, how do I get my blog to be famous? I mean, some of them gets hundreds of comments from hundreds of people. Do I need to curse more? Perhaps I should take up some sort of cause.....guess I'll have to think on it. In the meantime, you all (the two or three of you out there reading this) spread the word about my blog. Heck, you can even say "Want to read something really boring? Go to Sarah's blog!" I won't mind.
As a side note, if you ever want to see how really weird people are click on the "Next Blog" tab on the right hand side of the screen. Prepare to avert your eyes just in case because some of them aren't fit for human consumption. On the other hand, some of them are truly amazing. Check out http://moreena.blogspot.com/ (this time its a REAL link) to see a blog that truly deserves to be famous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

Possibly a treat, but maybe a fork in the eye