Nothing to say




We're getting closer to our moving date, but other than that there isn't much going on. I am overwhelmed thinking of boxes to pack and things to throw away and all the other changes that come from going to a new townhouse. But, as Scarlet says, I'll think about it tomorrow. In the meantime, here are some new pictures for your viewing enjoyment!
As a side note, these days I curse and love the digital camera all at once. The sloooooooowwww flash has Josh making these weird faces since he keeps blinking before/during the flash. As an alternative he is holding his eyes wide open and looks a little bit, ummm, odd. The only way to get good pictures of him is to catch him completely off guard - as we did with the picture of him that I posted - and that doesn't make for many pictures of him with Carly. Any suggestions to get rid of the creature from the blue lagoon faces?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!