Boring me boring you

So my brother Ben says that I always talk about the same stuff on my blog. I think that is his subtle way of saying I'm dull. Or something. I don't know, my life is pretty dull after all. So I thought maybe I would do a top 20 list all about me. (HAHA now you can see how dull I really am!) You will probably know some of these things, but I'll try to keep them....fresh?
1. I am UBER shy. Not a little, more like painfully, knees start to shake, heart beating when I meet new people shy.
2. I LOVE chocolate (if you know me at all that is not a big surprise)
3. I love to write. Someday maybe I'll be famous, but likely not.
4. I hate math. With a passion.
5. I love email. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I hate talking on the phone as equally as I love email. Go figure.
6. I cut my own hair most of the time - for good or bad....
7. I am only ticklish in a couple of places, and even then it has to be tickled just so. Only my sister seems to know the secret and thankfully she hasn't shared it.
8. Pizza is my favorite food, I could eat it every day
9. I love to sing, particularly with others (like in a choir).
10. I love to read. Again, if you know me at all this isn't a big surprise.
11. I had my tongue pierced when I was 19. Yes, its gone. It only lasted a couple of days. It was a whim and a mistake, and highly painful.
12. I hate seafood. I can't stand the smell of it. Tuna is the only seafood I can stomach.
13. I don't like chicken, although I will eat it if I have no other options.
14. I don't like food that looks like itself (i.e. crab, lobster, roast pig - gag me).
15. One of my surpreme joys in life is smelling Josh. MMMMMMMM. I also associate most good memories with some kind of smell - like my grandma's house: coffee and newspaper.
16. I have never tried alcohol, smoking, coffee or tea (again if you know me not a big shock).
17. My favorite color is green.
18. I wish I had red, straight hair.
19. I love thunderstorms.
20. Spring is my favorite season.

I have to say, it was actually difficult to think up 20 things about myself.

Also about me, my favorite blogs and websites: B-happy, Gerhart Family Jump Page, llegue, Falling Down is Also a Gift, The World Ala Jenn, The Daily Mumps, Flintlocke, Yahoo!, Return with Honor
Enjoy!

Comments

Silly Teacher said…
You or your blog -boring? Never! I just don't check as often because-pardon me! you do write sporadically. And I actually didn't know you were shy!

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!