Oh noes!

I was reading one of my favorite blogs, llegue, when it suddenly came to me...I must be the only blogger in the universe that doesn't have a cool blog name! I'm just "Sarah". I can't let that happen! I must find a new, cool, improved and - most importantly! - catchy nickname. The pressure! I can't take it! Oh what will I do, where will I go???

Anyhow, drama notwithstanding, I shall now begin the search for a new name....stay tuned.


p.s. Despite its complete wrongness of grammar and spelling, I have embraced "oh noes" as a usable phrase. Apparently I have embraced the word "wrongness" too. Is that even a word?? What am I coming to?

p.s.s. For those of you that track these kind of happenings in my life: Josh had his tonsils out yesterday. He did great, never cried or complained except telling me once he was getting "freaked out". The hospital staff was in love with him and did everything possible to make it less tramatic. He's fine and recovering quickly, playing games and eating and drinking. I'll post an "tonsil-less Josh" photo soon.

Comments

Silly Teacher said…
Am I really one of your favorite blogs? Tee Hee!
Sarah said…
Ummm ya! I certainly don't check it every day for my horoscope :)

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Possibly a treat, but maybe a fork in the eye

Forty three