Sometimes a fan club is not all good....

Let me clarify...after the last blog, my family called me and had all read it...and now they all know I like them! How awful. The only problem is, now I feel so much pressure to write something good! Because they actually read it! None of the normal slop I usually throw up here! Yikes! There is only one thing to be done for it - post pictures instead!


So here is Carly, an official University of Arizona cheerleader! The cutest one ever I might add! And to add to her majesty's cuteness, she actually sat still while I painted her finger AND toe nails! She was delighted! I also painted my own toenails because every now and then I like to pretend I'm not a total slob. Josh is also wearing his matching UofA jersey, Carly does have to have someone to cheer for after all! (Note the super chapped lips....Josh is reluctant to do anything about it because he feels it looks like a moustache....sigh.)


Special thanks to Bud, Jamie and co for making the cuteness possible....I'm mailing you a copy of Carly in the cheerleader outfit.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Possibly a treat, but maybe a fork in the eye

Forty three