Conversations from the Edge

Snippets from our drive home:


Carly was singing, mostly baby babble for the words but clearly a mimic of her brother's favorite song "Any More" by Maroon 5. Unfortunately for Carly, her rendition sounded more like "la la la en ee mo en ee mo" which sounded a bit more like "enima enima" and was the cause for much laughter from her fellow passengers.


Eric and I were teasing Josh - big shock I know - about girls. While denying, for the most part, that he even thinks about them, I did get him to confide in me that he thinks a certain girl is prettier than another. Eric also tried to get him to divulge who is prettier than who, to no avail. However, as we were getting out of the car, Josh turned to his dad and said "I'll tell you if you buy me a new toy." Slick, very slick.


p.s. We have a Ford Edge...so ya I'm amused with my title for this post. It doesn't take much, I know.


p.s.s. Here is the promised pictures of Carly in the "library." They are a tad grainy but it was my phone camera so we can't expect too much.




Comments

Jamie Lyn said…
Hey Sarah,
That picture of carly is just to cute. We are also trying the potty trainging but ethan is being quit stubborn about the whole thing. We also tease tease the boys about the girls at school Kadin gets so flustered with us! Send me an email sometime. I hope all is well with family.
love ya lots,
the fam

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!