By the Number

In honor of turning 31, 31 things you may or may not know about me:

1. My current favorite song is "Into the Ocean" by Blue October

2. I am a big fan of the Backyardigans.

3. I also like Spongebob

4. I also like Drake and Josh, iCarly, and Zoey 101

5. I miss watching MTV and VH1

6. I am a metzo soprano

7. I can't stand the sound of silverware scraping on dishes

8. I took (and passed!) German 101 in college...I think I could ask for a bathroom if I concentrated really hard

9. My favorite place to be is at home

10. My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden

11. My favorite food is pizza followed closely by chocolate. Closely as in I love them equally and would eat both for breakfast every day

12. I love buying clothes for Carly, especially hats and purses

13. I had my tongue pierced when I was 18. It hurt a lot ( A LOT ) and lasted less than a week

14. I had my tonsils out at 25, it hurt more than the tongue piercing

15. I love pins and we try to buy one for any place we stay at overnight on vacation (we forgot to buy one at Niagara this weekend, doh!)

16. I love board games and card games

17. I like camping, especially the roasted marshmellows, but 2 days is just about my limit of fun

18. I love to watch "House Hunters"

19. I still want to go to law school someday

20. I also want to learn Spanish so I can eavesdrop when Ben and Angie are having their aside conversations

21. I don't particularly want to have any more children, but I still get my hopes up when I think I might be pregnant. (Sigh)

22. I say things my mom used to say

23. I say things my dad used to say

24. I love to stay up late and sleep in

25. I don't iron

26. My favorite type of food is Mexican.

27. I love to read, my favorite book is a collection of short stories by the author of Anne of Green Gables (I think I stole it from my mom actually!)

28. My favorite sport to watch is football, my favorite to play is basketball even though I am so out of shape I can't make my money shot free throw consistently anymore

29. I collect mini tea sets, so does my mom and sister...I started with just tea pots but the shared enthusiasm with my sister spurred me along to my current collection

30. I sing a lot, all day if I think no one except Josh or Carly is listening, but I am terrified in front of anyone else

31. The thing I am most grateful for is my family, both near and far.

Comments

Heather said…
OH MY GOSH! I'm so glad you commented... I only wish you had done it sooner! How is your family? Your kids are soo cute.
Heather said…
Happy Birthday, too! I'm seriously giddy- I love finding old friends. AND I have a hard time believing you can't make the "money shot" anymore... b-ball queen.
Lacey said…
I can't believe you pierced your tongue! You learn something new everyday...
Jamie Lyn said…
happy birthday tetuit!!!! we love you and miss you!!!!! bud jamie kadin alex and ethan
Anonymous said…
Happy 31, we love you. Post some vacation pics. Mom and Dad.

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!