Finally someone I feel good about voting for

I don't know about you, but this election I just don't feel very good about voting for any of the cantidates running for office. They all make me cringe. However, I finally did find one person I feel 100% confidence in. I realize most of you reading this don't live in Michigan, so you can't vote for this guy (actually I can't either since he's not in my district!), but if you do live in Michigan and he's on your ballot, I hope you vote yes!
Who is this international man of mystery? His name is Charles Findlay and he is a great friend of ours. He has been friends with Eric for 2/3 of my life - they love it when I break it down into numbers like that. He's running as a democrat...his only flaw, but I would still vote for him because he is just the kind of common sense politician this state and country needs. We need more Charles Findlays and less...of the other guys.
Find more about Charles here. Spread the word!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!