For My Mom

This year for mother's day we made a video for my mom instead of mailing a card or flowers. The great thing about this "gift" is that I can deliver it on Mommy Day without postage or worrying about forgetting! I posted it here just in case it doesn't make it through the email channels and also because I wanted to publicly say to my mom that I'm so thankful to be her daughter. Despite all our ups and downs, I wouldn't trade her for anything.
I had a nice mom day, breakfast in bed and all that jazz. We have a super smart bishopric that gave us Cadbury Chocolate instead of flowers (yum!) and Eric made a nice dinner.
I am so grateful to have had not only one amazing, kind, wonderful mother - but 2! I wish that everyone could be so fortunate to have been blessed with double the love from these two amazing women.



Comments

Lacey said…
That was so sweet! I wish I had thought of it. I made my Mom a homemade card. (A first for me) but I'm not sure it will get to her in time. SIGH...
Anonymous said…
Cool - thanks for sharing!
Jamie Lyn said…
Oh Sarah that was beautiful the boys are so looking forward on going to albuquerque next month I hope that you had a wonderful mothers day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!