Movie Mania - literally

So I made another movie. Eric uploaded a bunch of pics from his phone to the computer and I discovered that there were a lot of great faces. Now lest you think that I do this every day and my mom's video was nothing special, this movie took me maybe 30 minutes tops to throw together. My mom's video took me several hours because I wanted it to be just right...perhaps the end products are not too different but the effort surely was.

And, you'll all be happy to learn (I'm sure you've been waiting with baited breath) that Carly is once again sans binky.

Also, when Josh watched the video with me he said "most of these are of Carly". Yes, there are a lot of pictures of Carly. There are a few reasons: she's a ham, Josh rarely lets us actually take a nice picture and she's still a novelty. Eventually we'll ignore her just the same...

Comments

Heather said…
That was so cute, you are talented!

And I'm still laughing at "eventually we'll ignore her just the same".
Jamie Lyn said…
that was just to cute Carly and her curl's . Josh is getting so big I just cant believe it. Tommmorow alex graduates from kingdergartin we are so excited i will be posting pics once our life hectic life has settled down!!!

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!