I <3 the internet

Ever wondered what the <3 symbol is, exactly? Well about a year ago I finally decided that no, in fact, it was not a sideways ice cream cone. Or a view of Big Bird from the top. I sucked up my pride and I asked someone. Its a heart. <3, heart. Ohhhh. Duh.

The internet has given us all kinds of fun things. Like blogs. Like lolcats. And Gizoogle*. It lets me keep up with my friends, some who (or is it whom?) I have never met and probably never will. Its the perfect medium for a girl like me, an antisocial, shy, at-home addict like me. I like it almost as much as text messaging. Almost.

Just thought I'd share.

cat

*Gizoogle can be crazy funny but also a little bit over the top, so view carefully - like not with kids who can read.

Comments

Pam said…
Hey crazy lady,

Love your blog! I finished up VT. How come you didn't call me last week to take miss Carly? Any who how, let me know if there is anything you need help with.
The other crazy lady

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!