I caught some

of our favorite moments, but many only exist now in memories. Here are a few I managed to wrangle:


We stopped at El Morro National Monument on the way to NM from CA. Cha-Cha and I both remembered having fun there when we were kids and visiting again did not disappoint:


Cha-Cha gives Carly tips on the fine art of photography


Josh couldn't figure out why I was laughing:


Kiana said she was really good at taking pictures of herself. Whatcha think?


Please note: My Grandpa (in the middle with the cane) and my dad (on the right in the white shirt) are doing EXACTLY the same thing!


The cousins, lined up in order of age to sing my Grandma's favorite song
(with Cha-Cha helping coordinate)
Left to Right: Marion - 11, Josh - 9, Kadin - 8, Kiana - 8, Alex - 6, Ethan - 3, Aunt Cha-Cha - forever young, Carly - 2


My Grandpa, king of the water gun

Aunt Nancy and Josh locked in a fierce, to-the-soaked battle (Angie is in the background trying to look inconspicuous)


I managed to get a photo of a photo of my Grandmother when she was young:

And last but not least, for those of you who want to see all the pictures from the trip, I added them all to the photobucket site. Just click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Possibly a treat, but maybe a fork in the eye

Forty three