It's like, you know

So funny, I had to share before it blanks out of my memory:

Carly's daddy bought her this Barbie purse set as a welcome home present from vacation. Today she was playing with the keys - her favorite part of the set. (Looking at the picture of the set I just realized that she totally got ripped off, there was no little driver's license/credit cards in there!)
She sat on the edge of my bed and the following transpired:

C: "I need to drive 20 minutes."
Me: "Oh? Where are we going?"
C: "Shopping."
Me: "What do we need to get?"
C, very thoughtfully: "Um, milk and juice and stuff and milk."
Me: "Oh, okay."
C pinches the bridge of her nose, closes her eyes and sighs.

A little later she finds a ring and necklace that I bought her while we were on our vacation trip. The necklace is from CA, a key that has pink crystals in it* and the ring is from our trip home with Cha-Cha, a tiny silver ring with a single turqouise stone. She asks if she can wear it, which I agree to so long as she keeps the ring on. Once she has jewelry on she always stands a little different, holds herself a little taller.

Me: "You are a diva."
C, blinking slowly, "I'm not a diba, I'm a princess."

While I am typing this up, Carly walked into the little computer cave and, seeing the picture up there, said "Ah! My purse! My, my purse!" ~giggle~
Josh from the other room says, "Whatcha doing? Selling it on ebay?"


HAHA!



*Lesson learned: never ever give your camera away until you actually have a replacement in hand.

Comments

Heather said…
Selling it on Ebay?? What a riot!
Anonymous said…
I love my lil Diba!!

CarlyBabyDaddy

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!