It finally happened!

No, I didn't get pregnant.

I also didn't find furniture for the living room.

I didn't get a high score on Wii bowling.

Nor did I learn how to use who and whom.

However, I did find something that surpasses the lolcats for pure, laugh-out-loud fun. It's called FAIL Blog and holy cow is it just amazing. I mean really:

fail owned pwned pictures

As in most internet hijinks, read with caution if you visit the FAIL Blog, it is not G Rated. For those of you scared to venture forth, I'll post my favorites here from time to time. Just for you. Because life just isn't complete without seeing this:

fail owned pwned pictures

and this:

fail owned pwned pictures

and brace yourself:

fail owned pwnd pictures

Good times, good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!