First day of school

In order to preserve the perfect illusion of my perfectness, let's just pretend that Joshua was not late on his first day of school. The secretary in the office did not have to walk him to class because he didn't know where it was. I also took more than 2 pictures and I ran right out and got the pictures developed and scrapbooked immediately. Oh yes, while we're at it, Josh went to school with a belly full of a lovingly made breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes and orange juice - definately not just a package of fruit snacks. What kind of mother does that! Even when their child insists he is not the least bit hungry and looks a little green-around-the-gils nervous, a good mother would surely fill up their new fifth grader with brain foods.
We're a team here, so just go with it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am appalled!!! :)
Heather said…
HA! I'm so glad you are keepin' it real for the rest of us!

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!