Four for Friday, Vol. 3

Four bits of good news:

1. Cha-Cha, Queen of Legos, is coming to spend the weekend at our house! Do I really need to elaborate? I thought not.

2. Practice for the Michigan Concert Choir fall season starts this Saturday. I am willing to overlook how early in the morning it starts because I like going, and that's saying something.

3. I purchased Adele's cd, Adele19, and it has lived up to my high expectations. It seems like buying a CD is like rolling a dice - I was glad taking a chance on this promising new voice was worth it.

4. I finally found some curtains for the living room! It was really hard picking something because - I don't know if you've heard - curtains are expensive! I was so scared I would pick something that just looked wrong and it would be a gigantic waste of money. I actually planned to make them myself, at first, but the cost of the material and the high probability I would screw them up made me shudder. I found some nice curtains at Target, probably my favorite store, and they look great (in my humble opinion). We also found a great painting at a yard sale, only problem is that I keep waffling over which room to put it in. Today I am thinking it will go in the living room...but by tonight I will probably be back to undecided. Maybe Cha-Cha can sway me one way or another. Lest you think Eric had no say, he did say he wants it in the living room ... but he made the fatal error of adding that it was up to me to decide.

Kind of a lame 4fer (although having Cha-Cha come hardly fits in the lame category, its the rest of the junk I'm referring to), but I am pretty distracted this week with school starting and the sudden loss of Grandpa. I'll try to do better next time.

Comments

Heather said…
Oh sisters in town always make for a great weekend!! Enjoy yours.
Pam said…
Wait did Erics Father pass away? Or your Grandfather? I thought your earlier post was of your Uncle. I am so confused. So sorry.

Pam :{
Sarah said…
Eric's Uncle passed away last week and my grandfather died this week...yeah its been a rough one for me. I can understand why you'd be confused since I didn't outright post what happened with my Grandpa so don't worry hon.
Love ya

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!