Four for Friday, vol 10

Four pictures from fall, 2004, four years ago.

These all came from a Thanksgiving visit home to New Mexico and won't have much meaning to people outside my family. But, hey, it's my blog. Endure.

---

I love this picture. My dad is looking down at Joshua, then 6, with complete and total adoration. And he's teaching him to shoot a (bb) gun. This is also one of Josh's favorite memories of time with Grandpa.


Dueling cameras. Half the family is looking at one picture taker (probably my dad), the other half is looking at me.


This picture is almost as rare as capturing bigfoot on film. Angie (my brother Ben's wife), gorgeous and smiling, is looking right at the camera. She isn't hiding, flinching or supressing her cuteness. Total score.


One of my favorite pictures of all time: Great-Grandpa (my Grandpa) having tea. 'Nuff said.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Marion and Kiana both remember picture #4! They are both enjoying the memory now. Thanks!

We love you Auntie Tee-Tutter! That is all, there is no more. We are done. Enough said. It was not 112 in Needles. We have no blog. We have nothing else to say. Goodbye now. We have to go now, except Kiana is stilllllllllllllllllllllll eating her icky banana oat meal. Someday we will get to go, hopefully before she gets grounded. OK that is really all now.

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!