Four for Friday, Regrets addition

Because we all have them.

1. I wish I had been kinder.

2. I wish I had been more understanding.

3. I wish I had been more giving.

4. I wish I had complained less.

4fer fit roundup:

Craving: Probably pretty obvious, I'd love me a tall glass o' fizz right now but not as much as you might think. I think that our major distraction this week helped me over the hump. That and intense fear of failure in front of million thousands hundreds tens.

Indulgence: Comfort food. And I didn't punish myself at all for it. In fact, I went to the grocery store and my receipt read like a diet how not to list. Cheetos, pie, whipped cream, danish, cookies, bread. I don't care, we're entitled for now.

Landmark: 4 days off the sauce!

Goals for next week: Cut out the late night snacks, check out the weight loss site and exercise suggestion from the posse members.

Comments

Pam said…
I am telling you sparkspeople.com is amazing. I didn't cut any of the foods I eat out of my diet. It will teach you better portion sizes though. If you want help with it I am available to help. :)
Anonymous said…
...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!