Well, shoot

I'm going to wax philosophical. If you don't like that kind of thing or you're only here for pictures of the cute kids and fluff, you can stop reading now. It's not like I'll know.

Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that I have a strong dislike for someone. I'm not saying who, I'm not even saying I do, I'm just speculating here.

I wonder if Jesus doesn't get along with some people. I wonder if sometimes so-and-so rubs Him the wrong way, I wonder if their annoying habits irritate Him to no end, or if it bothers Him that they are manipulative, controlling, loud mouths? I wonder if He let's his dislike control His behavior toward said person. I wonder if He just says "Oh well, I don't have to get along with so-and-so to love them."

Somehow I think the answer is no.

And I wonder how I can be like Him if I harbor those kind of thoughts and feelings. You know, for purposes of the illustration and all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!