Good Things

Some fun things to share, for your linking enjoyment.


- If you haven't heard of Twilight, you might just be a dead vampire yourself. If you have heard of/read/watched Twilight you might get some enjoyment at Twilol, where "The Twilight Saga Meets LOLspeak". If you don't know what LOLspeak is yet, I really can't help you. Maybe if you click here Wikipedia can.

- I came across my first Twilol when I was browsing Word to Your Mother, a really fun blog full of laughs, pictures and other great time wasters. When I pulled up her blog, the first post was about The Killers (that's a band, Dad, not an occupation I'm checking into) so I already liked it. Go ahead, click it!

- Another fun blog I came upon, formerly phread. The link leads to a fab make-ya-smile post, but be sure to check out the other stuff too.

- I popped a link to this up on Facebook, but I'm gonna link it again for the non Facebook crowd. Because I like it that much. Sunday nights at 9 on Lifetime, a little TV gem called Drop Dead Diva flickers to life on my TV screen. {happy sigh}

- When I'm not watching Lifetime {snicker} I'm currently reading Sea of Monsters, book 2 in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. OK so I'm a little late jumping on the bandwagon but still, good stuff. I also just finished Pillage by Obert Skye (have I ever mentioned that I totally know him? It's probably as close as I'll ever get to being a famous author myself) and The Lightening Thief (that would be book 1 of the aforementioned series). Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra is next.

- Is all this reading a little too intellectual for you? Pop on over to the Star Wars Gangsta Rap. I've linked the clean version - it's got lame-ish animation but it's a fun little ditty. I promise you won't have to think hard.

Is that enough diversion for you? Me too, I'm exhausted from all this linkin.

Comments

looneyschoony said…
Yay, I'm glad your reading Percy Jackson, that is one of my favorite series.

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

Possibly a treat, but maybe a fork in the eye