- Carly loves preschool.
- the fence is up.
- Josh finished his homework.
- there is no preschool on Fridays.
- there is not enough fence to go all the way across the back yard.
- Josh forgot half his homework at school.
- there is no preschool on Fridays. (She really loves it.)
- the fence is bubbly and crooked. (But I don't care enough to fix it!)
- I think part of my brain fell out while Josh was doing his homework. (Seriously.)
Bonus - the funny (on our way out to finish the fence):
Carly: Mommy can I use the hammer?
Me: Yes, I'll let you hammer a little bit after I get these clips in.
Carly: Josh, come on, it's hammer time!