Royal Command


The big back to school feast slash birthday party is tomorrow. TWO MAR OH! Shoot, that was fast.

Anyhow, this was the invites. We had a grand time destroying burning the edges and despite a couple casualties, I think they turned out pretty well. I know it seems like a lot of effort for just a little family party, but it made Josh so happy to go the extra mile and make it special.

Today I'm baking the cake. I've decided to attempt the coliseum...attempt being the key word...and for good or ill, I'll post the results. I've also got to whip out some place cards for the god and goddesses visiting tomorrow. At some point. I love waiting last minute to do stuff (no really), I always do my best 'work' under pressure.

Happy Saturday!

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!