The fair lads and ladies of the T house took a journey to the Santa Fe Renaissance Festival this Saturday past. And let me just say, it was head and shoulders better than Ye Olde State Faire. A few highlights of the day:
- The weather was perfect (although I forgot my sunscreen and got a little toasted.)
- The entry fee was cheap AND it went to a non-profit organization called Open Hands.
- The vendors were cheap (compared to the bigger Michigan version).
- There were a bunch of games just for the kids. Always love that!
- Josh conquered his stage fright and participated in the costume contest.
- Carly won third prize in that same contest.
- The food was great, the people were exceptionally nice, and we all came away totally exhausted and happy.