1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A straw, and some pop via the straw.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? In our last house in Michigan.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Can anyone really not play it? Yes.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? Ellen, on TV.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? Probably 2 am, there is no clock in my room. I usually stay up this late.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? That depends, I'm pretty happy to be here in NM right now but I don't think I would pass up on the chance to live in some other countries around the world like England, Australia, Germany and the like.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Hmm, it's kind of a toss up. Probably my brother Ben and his wife Angie. Non-family friends, llegue.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Yes.
10. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper? It's my favorite!
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? When my father in law died earlier this year.
12. Who took your profile picture? Me.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? My kids playing at the Balloon Fiesta.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Yesterday was great but I'm glad it is today, if it wasn't I'd be stuck in a time warp.
15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes - I like the noise of it more than actually watching it most of the time.
16. Are you upset about anything? A few things actually.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? What kind of question is that? My life is all about my family and I would be a lost, lonely soul without them not to mention my amazing true friends that stick by me despite my dorkiness.
18. Are you a bad influence? No, I'm a good girl.
19. Night out or night in? It's never just one or the other, sometimes it is great to stay home and sometimes I need to get out. NOW!
20. What items could you not go without during the day? A shower. I get a little cranky when I don't get to have a shower to start my day.
21. Who was the last person you visited in an hospital? My father in law to say goodbye.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Eric's got the cell phone so I don't know.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? I am very blessed.
24. Do you hate anyone? I really wish I could say no. I am working on it.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Messages from friends that I save so I won't forget stuff I am planning to do.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? There has never been a time in my life when I wouldn't pass.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes but not in a nice way.
28. What song is stuck in your head? Not one right now.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? Publisher's Clearing House with my Zillion Dollar Check!
30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? It is fairly likely since my son will be almost 30 by then. I want grandkids when my kids are ready for that part of their life to begin and not sooner.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Take Carly to preschool.
32. Do you think too much or too little? Can you think too much? I definitely worry too much.
33. Do you smile a lot? Some days.
34. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? Way too much.
35. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be? It is hard enough being myself, thanks.
36. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
37. Chicken or Beef? Beef
38. Mac or PC? PC
39. Have you ever been punched in the face? Not that I recall, I guess that answer could go either way.
What's a Meme?