I Resolve

That I will make my kids to stop fighting with each other.  By hook, by crook, or by duck tape, the bickering will end.

That I will have less clutter in my life, less stuff to mess it up.  I will set aside a special bin for Eric's junk to accomplish this difficult, but rewarding, goal.

That I will spend less money.  No more presents for anyone but me.  Sorry in advance.

That I will not let the good things around me go unappreciated.  I will be sure to thank myself each and every day for being so dang great.

That I will multitask so that I can be more efficient with my time.  I will drive faster to get to places and I will use my cell phone while driving in an effort to keep this resolution.

That I will only read things that uplift me.  So if you want me to keep reading your blog, you better get more funny and only sell me good junk.  See above if you're not sure why I am rejecting your bad, man junk.

That I will eat less.  Less healthy food, that is, because it's expensive and I am working on that saving money thing remember?

That I will look back at 2010 with surprise because it went by so darn fast.  Just like 2009.  And 2008, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.  Remember when we partied like it was 1999?  Me either.






Music here

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!