Reasons I'm not blogging much:
- I'm busy. I mean, between school...and...school...I'm a wimp, what can I say.
- I can't think of anything good to say. And I really am working on NOT complaining. Because I'm lucky and I get irritated when blogs I read are all "wah wah wah me me". I don't want to be that irritating blogger.
- Every time I get a good idea, I forget about it.
- Nothing new is really happening around here. Just the normal, every day, kids growing up, day by day kind of stuff.
- I watch too much TV.
Books I've read recently:
- Mockingjay. I could supplement this list with the other 2 books in the Hunger Games series, but I won't so long as you know I could. Really, read the series.
- City of Glass. Just read it through for the second time. I liked it more the second time, too. It's very fresh in a world saturated by Twilight. And I do like Twilight, but come on, we don't all need to write vampire books now.
- Flipped. A friend loaned me this book. A really cute little light read, if that's what you're after.
- The Professor and the Housekeeper. It may sound like a scary book to open, but it's such a sweet, lovely, thoughtful story. I didn't even mind that it's mostly about math.
- Brisingr. The third book in the Eragon series. Although the author can be a little...longwinded at times, it's actually an interesting adventure story. I'm still waiting for the last book in this series to come out.
Items on my wish list:
- Kindle. Still.
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm expansion. Yep, I'm one of those.
- New shoes. Gym shoes specifically for walking around campus. Mine have taken on the smell of an old mud puddle.
- All As on my transcript. Cross your fingers.
- A winning lottery ticket. A girl can dream.