2. I (mostly) know how to read the professors. I know what they want, and instead of fighting it because of my artistic integrity, I just do what they ask. It is much like having a job and a very picky boss. Fighting the picky boss gets you fired. Fighting the professor gets you a bad grade and lots of extra work to try and make up for it.
3. I have realized there is no harm in asking. Sometimes the answer is no, but largely the answer is yes, maybe, probably, possibly. Most professors want you to do well and actually learn something.
4. I have my own car. My own house. My own computer. My own debit card. And I don't have to call Mom and Dad to use it.
5. I have long term vision. This class today, the one that really sucks and had me all down in the mouth yesterday, it will be over in a few short weeks. Pass or fail, it will be over.
6. I have one of these at home.
(In case you wondered, the strings on her face are actually yarn. She HAD to have them IN her hair, like super cheap weird extensions. ANYTHING for long hair.)