One two three four five, six seven eight nine ten, eleven twelve!

Day 12 - A book you used to love but don't anymore

I feel like some of these are repeating - or maybe it's just my answer.  In an effort to throw the unexpected your way, I'm going to go with Years by LaVyrle Spencer.  Ms. Spencer writes romance novels.  Not the dirty, explicit kind with every single detail, but certainly more details than I'm comfortable with nowadays.  I first read Years back when I was a teenager.  I was babysitting during the summer for a local family and the lady of the house was reading it.  So I read it during down time.  I probably spent too much time reading it instead of actually babysitting, but that's another story.  I've read a few other novels by Ms. Spencer, most notably Morning Glory which was turned into a movie starring Christopher Reeve.  I liked that book also.  In fact, I would probably read both of these books again if they were on my shelf.  But I do wish they had clean versions so that my eyes aren't shocked out of my sockets. 

Comments

Tami said…
I've been thinking about this one for the last 24 hours and I still haven't come up with an answer. I am generally an unbiased book lover - if it's in print, I'll read it and usually like it. But if I ever do think of one, I'll get back to you. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!