Just another homework procrastination

Day 24 – A book that you wish more people would’ve should read

Twilight.  Seriously, nobody has even read that.  Or maybe Harry Potter.

Ok, obviously I'm just kidding.

I'm going to go with Fahrenheit 451.  Probably a lot of people have read this book, but I personally did not read it until a year and a half ago when I was given a free copy.  It's a disturbing, enlightening, very current book - which says something given that it was first published in 1951. 

Comments

Tami said…
I haven't read Fahrenheit 451 yet, but I've been hearing a lot about it lately. So apparently I'm one of those people who should read it. ;)

(An answer to today's question? Yeah, I don't have one of those.)

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!