Carly turned six. S I X. That's a lot. She weighed less than six pounds when she was born.
And yet, here she is. Six.
Six things about Carly:
1. Her favorite food is apple pie (today).
2. Her favorite toy is "I think dinosaurs...because sometimes I have dinosaurs to play with and dogs. I like dogs too. They're my favorite too because I just don't know why. Because I've seen dinosaurs before."
3. The best thing about being six? "I'm older than people...and I get to tell them what to do, and they don't." (Type A much?)
4. She has a variety of nicknames at six years old. Car Bar. Sass-a-frass. Car Car. Carburetor. Carly Barly. Mini might. Midgy Might. Carbrat. Carly Cat.
5. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up. And a hair doer (like Shell, her godmother).
6. She loves to wear her hair in a pony tail and nothing would make her more happy than hair that would grow long and luxurious and preferably resemble Rapunzel's.
I sure do love this girl. Sassy sauce and all.