Wait, where was I going with this?

I am the master of the half-finished.  I have chores I've been intending to do, gardens I've been meaning to plant, stories I've been meaning to tell.  Somewhere inside my brain, all my ideas are locked away having some kind of party.  I've got at least 4 stories going on right now, half written (mostly in long hand with a pen, it's always interesting to try and go back and interpret them for typing).  Funny thing is, as soon as I start to doubt my abilities, the stories stall out and the words dry up.  All the fantastic ideas I have run for the room of half finished things in my brain.  I'm looking for the key, but I've forgotten where I put it.  Which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

I am not sure what is stopping me from becoming a full-finished woman.  Am I too distracted?  Taking on too many projects?  Or maybe I

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!