Creed

The kind of person I want to be:

I want to be a person that sees the positive in everyone I meet.

I want to be a person that climbs the mountain and comes back down stronger.

I want to be the person that lives life unafraid.

I want to be the person that reaches for my dreams.

I want to be the person that values honesty over ease.

I want to be the person that learns from past mistakes.

I want to be the person that has a nest egg.

I want to be the person with the permanently clean house.

I want to be the person with unshakeable standards.

I want to be the person that lives what she believes.

I want to be the person of faith.

I want to be the good mom.

I want a lot, but really not so much. 

I want to be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!