My second year of teaching is just beginning - and isn't that a wonder? Last year...let's just say, we all survived. Last year involved:
- Commuting home (2 hours, one way) almost every weekend
- The kids and I here (in Espanola, where I teach) while Eric stayed in Edgewood
- Putting our (still for sale) house on the market
- Two semesters of Master's classes (what was I thinking??? on the up side, I only have 1 semester left and I am DONE. D. O. N. E.)
- Saturday's spent in professional development
- My first ever "work trip" to San Diego
And this year:
- Josh is a Senior (whuuuut!)
- Carly started 5th grade
- We all live here in Espanola (double WHUT?)
- We're 2 weeks into school and I'm already doubting my life choices again.
Look, the truth is, last year was rough. But, this year is looking up. And maybe, just maybe, I might have time to update the blog again. Time will tell. Unless and until that happens, enjoy this picture of a llama.
Just kidding. It's a herd of baboons.