Recap

A largely uneventful stretch of times yields a few highlights:

A fun time while mom visited, including a trip to Crossroads Village, lots of nights eating out, and many days of sleeping in thanks to her generous Grandma-ing.

A new church calling - Primary teacher! While I'm not "excited" per say, its a nice change from RS Enrichment Counselor. I actually taught this group of kids back when they were Sunbeams...well half of them. Its kinda fun seeing them a little more grown. One of the kids in my class, Ann, has always been a particular favorite of mine. When the Primary President was talking about things that are good to think of during the passing of the sacrament Ann turned to her friend and said "I think about rock and roll. Rockin! and Rollin!" It was realllly hard not to laugh.

Joshua is in New Mexico, he flew out with his grandma when she left. Apparently he is having a marvelous time. I'm glad for that but I sure do miss his chubby cheeks.

Eric started a new job on Monday. His new place of employment is called Jack Henry. Apparently they do the same kind of thing as New World did, but for banks and such instead of Public Service agencies. He got a nice increase in pay and is really happy with moving on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Becoming

Forty three

And I didn't prepare a speech!